When you need professional sewer line replacement, rest easy knowing the experts at Bryco Plumbing are available 24/7 to protect your home. Sewer line problems often result in messy and inconvenient situations that are easily handled by our team of qualified sewer specialists.
We have helped countless homeowners throughout Woodland Hills and the San Fernando Valley with expert sewer line replacement. Regardless of the size or difficulty of the task at hand, we will assess the situation and offer an effective and timely solution.
Need sewer line repair instead? We provide a variety of options to fit your home’s needs.
Warning Signs You May Need Sewer Line Replacement
One of the last things anyone wants to deal with is a malfunctioning or broken sewer line. Unfortunately, most people will wait until things get out of hand before calling a plumber. The problem with this approach is that it costs more headaches, more money and a lot more time.
There are many signs that you may need to fix or replace your sewer line. Signs will present themselves in different ways so be sure to seek professional help right away. Be on the lookout for:
- Loud noises coming from the pipes that sound like bubbling, gurgling or other movements of air through liquid
- Standing septic water in a part of your home – usually the lowest levels
- Inexplicably high bills
- Low water pressure, which points to an off-balance between the water getting into and out of your premises
- Water draining slowly in your drains, which indicates an obstruction or clog somewhere down the line that’s affecting the entire home
- An infestation of pests, a telltale sign that they’re attracted to something in the area
- Soft spots in the garden beds or lawn
- Bad smells coming from toilets, drains, general rooms of the house, or outside in the garden or lawn
- Cracks appearing in your foundation, often in the lowest part of your apartment building or home
We also have the capability to inspect your underground pipes with our video camera inspection technology.
Factors Affecting Your Sewer Lines
Sewer line replacement is not only a service required in older homes. New homes may experience sewer line problems as well, depending on how well your plumbing is maintained.
Some of the most common factors that lead to sewer line problems include:
- Tree roots: Root systems always reach for a fresh source of water - it doesn’t matter if it has to burst through your sewer line to get to it!
- Inclement weather: A sudden spike in the temperature or harsh weather can result in ground shifting, causing your sewer line to become disconnected or dislodged.
- Wear and tear: Older sewer lines will need to be replaced as they show signs of wear and tear. Did you also know that using store-bought drain cleaners speeds up the process of pipe deterioration, often resulting in premature damage and early replacement.