When you need to repipe your Los Angeles home, you want an expert to perform the work. Mistakes can cause damage to your house and a myriad of issues. To get trustworthy and quality work, call Bryco Plumbing. Our experts bring more than 30 years of experience to the job! When you schedule us for repiping services in the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles, CA areas, we guarantee to provide flat-rate pricing!
When a pipe bursts you need help immediately! Contact us to learn about our burst pipe services.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
If your piping system starts to fail, it can be necessary to replace the entire system, and quickly. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need whole-house repiping services can include:
- You’re frequently repairing issues with your current system.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- You noticed decreased water pressure.
- Your system is aging.
- You notice leaks coming from the system.
- There is corrosion in the existing system due to limescale.
- There is damage to the system due to extremely cold weather.
Benefits of Copper Pipes
When selecting piping for your house, one option is copper pipes. These are typically used for water supply lines and refrigerant lines in heating and cooling systems. Some of the advantages of using copper pipes can include:
- They can be used for both hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes in the country.
- They resist corrosion and have a long lifespan.
- They hold up better in cold weather than other types of pipes.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
If you think you have a leak in your home, don’t delay before having it inspected! Learn about our water leak detection services.
Advantages of PEX Pipes
When installing new pipes, PEX is one option you will be presented with. This tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene pipe that’s manufactured using an extrusion method. You may opt for these pipes instead of copper and CPVC piping because:
- They are more environmentally friendly than other plastic pipes.
- They can be recycled.
- They require fewer fittings and are less likely to leak.
- They are extremely flexible and easy to install.
- They are highly durable.
- They are more cost-effective than other types.