If you are looking for a cost-effective way to remodel your bathroom or kitchen, consider upgrading the plumbing fixtures. Bryco Plumbing can help you from selection to installation. As Woodland Hills' premier plumbing company, we have access to a wide selection of plumbing fixtures including faucets, sinks, showers, tubs, and more.
No matter what look you are going for, our expert plumbers will make sure you get high-quality products from industry-leading brands. We will also take into consideration any specific requirements such as ADA-compliant or water-efficient plumbing fixtures. Trust our plumbing team to bring your dream bathroom or kitchen to life in a timely and affordable manner.
Do you need a gas line repair service? Give us a call today or contact us right away for professional services.
Repairing Fixtures, Faucets & More
Because we use the bathroom and kitchen fixtures several times a day, they tend to sustain more wear and tear than any other plumbing components. In fact, fixture repair is one of the most frequent service requests we get from our customers.
Below are some of the common fixture issues we tackle:
- Dripping faucet and showerheads
- Spraying faucets
- Clogged sink drains and tubs
Fortunately, our highly trained plumbers are experts in repairing all types of fixtures. We always bring with us the necessary replacement parts, such as washers and O-rings, to solve the issue faster.
Expert Garbage Disposal Installation, Repair and Maintenance
Ready to install a new garbage disposal? Look no further than Bryco Plumbing. We’ll support you in finding garbage disposal that meets your needs and budget – and expertly install it. You can also count on us for garbage disposal repair. Our experts will come to your house to identify the issue and provide a prompt solution. All our services are supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Some of the garbage disposal problems we commonly repair include:
- Leaking disposal.
- Water that’s draining sluggishly or won’t drain through the disposal.
- A foul-smelling odor that won’t go away.
- The disposal makes noise but isn’t operating correctly.
- Garbage disposal won’t start.
When breaking down foods, run cold water into the disposal because the water makes it smoother for the system to break them up and sets oils that have been poured in.
Even if your garbage disposal functions properly, you’ll have to invest in its maintenance. Clogs and objects such as fibrous foods or pieces of silverware can get stuck pretty easily and you’ll eventually need to have your machine properly cleaned. Failing to maintain your garbage disposal may eventually force you to call a professional to snake the line or completely replace the system.
At Bryco Plumbing, we only hire experienced professionals who provide premier services with which you can be confident.
Dealing with water line issues? We also offer water line services at reasonable rates.
Upgrade Your Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets to Add Value to Your Home
Upgrading your kitchen or bathroom is a great way to add value to your home. You can make a noticeable difference just by upgrading the fixtures in your kitchen and bath. Installing modern faucets, showerheads, and handles can make a room more aesthetically appealing.
New plumbing fixtures are often much more efficient than their older versions and they add more value to your home. Consider the following upgrades when looking around the kitchen and bathrooms in your home.
- Replace old faucets: This is a quick and cost-effective way to make a significant impact on the look and feel of your bath and kitchen.
- Install low flow showerheads: This single update will reduce the amount of water you consume, save money on your utilities and help you achieve an upgraded look in the bath. Low flow showerheads also allow you to adjust the rate of water flow in your shower without sacrificing water pressure.
- Upgrade the plumbing fixtures: Upgrading fixtures is a quick way to impact your home’s aesthetic value. There are plenty of options available and it comes down to style and preference. For instance, you can create a unified look in your bath by matching the shower and bathtub fixtures to the ones on your sink.
If you’re thinking about an upgrade, you can count on us to help you navigate the latest plumbing equipment and technologies for all your needs.
Call Us for Same-Day Appointments in the Greater Los Angeles Area
When a faulty or broken plumbing fixture is disrupting your day-to-day, turn to Bryco Plumbing right away. Our expert team is available for same-day plumbing fixture repairs. We are also on standby after hours and on the weekends for any fixture emergencies.