You don’t want to deal with serious sewage problems in your backyard. Sewage backups can prove to be costly, messy, and hazardous to your health. If the drains in your home are slow or clogged, make the proactive decision to call a plumbing professional for help.
Bryco Plumbing uses video camera technology to diagnose and repair sewer line issues in and around Woodland Hills, CA. You can trust our expert plumbers to find the cause of the problem and put in motion a plan to repair the sewer line as quickly as possible.
Learn more about our services and schedule drain cleaning services if you’re dealing with clogged drains.
Handling the Job without Damaging Your Property
You don’t have to worry about us tearing up your property. For sewer repair or replacement, Bryco Plumbing can use a trenchless method to diagnose the issue.
This method will identify any or all of the following without causing any property damage to your home:
- Cracked areas of the sewer line
- Tree roots in the sewer line
- Clogs and blockages
- Collapsed piping that needs replacement
Often, old infrastructures need new sewer lines because they have been neglected. Don’t worry—our sewer line repair experts have the experience and the innovative camera technology needed to identify and rectify any type of sewer line issue on your property.
We also have the capability to inspect your underground pipes with our video camera inspection technology.
Warning Signs Your Sewer Line Needs Repair or Replacement
One of the last things anyone wants to deal with is a malfunctioning or broken sewer line. Unfortunately, most people will wait until things get out of hand before calling a plumber. The problem with this approach is that it costs more headaches, more money, and a lot more time.
There are many signs that you may need to fix or replace your sewer line. Signs will present themselves in different ways so be sure to seek professional help right away. Be on the lookout for:
- Loud noises coming from the pipes that sound like bubbling, gurgling or other movements of air through liquid.
- Standing septic water in a part of your home – usually the lowest levels.
- Inexplicably high bills.
- Low water pressure, which points to an off-balance between the water getting into and out of your premises.
- Water draining slowly in your drains, which indicates an obstruction or clog somewhere down the line that’s affecting the entire home.
- An infestation of pests, a telltale sign that they’re attracted to something in the area.
- Soft spots in the garden beds or lawn.
- Bad smells coming from toilets, drains, general rooms of the house, or outside in the garden or lawn.
- Cracks appearing in your foundation, often in the lowest part of your apartment building or home.
Appointments Available Today Throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area
Our professional plumbing team is ready to make sure you will have a functioning sewer line for years to come. Using trenchless methods, such as pipe bursting or pipelining, we not only take care of your sewer but your entire property as well. Bryco Plumbing serves the entire Los Angeles area, including the San Fernando Valley.